Bonaire Transport::: Land & Water Taxis
Call - (00 599) 717 8100
Taxi Rate Tips:
• Fixed by government but also agree beforehand
• Add 50% to your fee from midnight - 6 am
• Max. 4 people - or 20% extra for each person over 4
• Plus $1 on official holidays (and Sundays) or open-trunk service
• Plus $5 for each 15 minutes of waiting
• Rates are subject to change
Example Fares (from Flamingo Airport):
Plaza Resort, Flamingo Beach Hotel - $9
Den Laman Condominiums, Sand Dollar Condominium, Buddy Dive Resort - $13
Sorobon Beach Resort - $20
Sightseeing tours per hour for two people - $25
Water taxi's are a fantastic way to go for a day out to Klein Bonaire which is 750m off the coast. Having a picnic on pristine beaches, going snorkelling, searching for sea turtles - does it get any better? Some water taxi's also offer guided snorkel tours and even drinks on the water.
Just be sure to call in advance as most companies are booked by cruise ships when they dock.
|Water Taxi Company
|Good Return Bonaire
||Pick-up place is Karels Beach bar.
||+599 788 8501/+599 780 4525
Cost: $20 Return Trip
|Kantika de Amor
||In front of "It Rains Fishes" restaurant.
||+599 786 5399
Cost: $15 Return Trip
||+599 785 7727/+599 786 0285
Cost: $39+ tax Guided Snorkel